Sunday, October 18, 2009

I've worked really hard in the last two months to gather all the information that I could and finally the ISS released its Top 30 rankings. Last night and this morning I've worked non stop to get these CAPs up and on the go, and I am very excited to announce that THEY ARE UP!

You can find the link on the right side-bar under the AHL. There you will find a FAQ, as well as they player sorting for your choosing (ISS Top 30, NA 1-18, WRLD 1-18).

There are a couple of discrepencies with the CAPs however. I could not find the birthplace on a couple of players and you will see it marked with an *. Photo's of some of the US hockey players were also hard to come by, if you have any please email them to me at petrpuckmail@gmail.com!

Enjoy, and remember:

If it's in the game, It's because we put it there.

-skrody

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome, that's fantastic! Thank you very much the effort. Gladly signed your petition.

 

with help from cody bown?