Monday, October 19, 2009

This weeks 'video of the week' comes from myself, skrody!

The set up: "I was playing the Battle For The Cup mode, and I was absolutely tearing the Flames apart. I just had scored my 4th goal unanswered (got an achievement for it too) and on the next face off this was a result. On the trip a delayed penalty was called and Emery was on his way to the bench when I put it in, which got me my second achievement in less than 30 seconds. Briere was first star."


View Higher Quality : EA

*PLEASE send in your user videos to petrpuckmail@gmail.com to enter our 'Video of The Week' contest. Send us your video WITH a title, EA Sports World link, your name or username, a small story and a $5 bribe and good luck! (bribe not mandatory) The video can be a big hit, a slick goal, a nice play, a sick save, it can be ANYTHING YOU WANT!

NEXT VIDEO: SUBMISSIONS will be taken until thursday OCTOBER 22nd, and voting will begin, and announced on OCTOBER 25th.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh man...I had a sick bat in with Dustin Byfuglien off a Patrick Kane wrister.

Seriously. It was clean...I knew I should've saved it.

 

with help from cody bown?