Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hello everyone,

Last night skrody & I launched a new Online Versus League for XBox 360 (it's not a new EASHL team). If you're interested in joining it, please follow below:

Main Menu > XBOX LIVE > MY LEAGUES > SEARCH LEAGUES > PPHL > Password: PUCK

ALL TEAMS AVAILABLE EXCEPT: Bruins, Avalanche, Blue Jackets, Canadiens, Predators, Rangers, Canucks

So go on and sign up today to start challenging us for the league championship!



P.S. I'm apparently really terrible so feel free to challenge me!

edit by skrody
yeah i have to admit i am having a lot of fun in this league. trying to make trades, as well as dominating PetrPuck is easily enough reason to join :)

2 comments:

wizworm said...

You're not bad! You owned me in the game we played but I somehow managed to win with only 9 shots the whole game compared to your 43!

Unknown said...

what is the password ?

 

with help from cody bown?