Friday, August 21, 2009

The Demo was made available today for download off of Xbox Live (and surely off of the other platform "Live" versions as well)! I've played around a bit and I must say I very much enjoy the new "real-life" goaltenders who actually give rebounds - like real ones! They aren't flypaper anymore! The new fighting engine is alot of fun too - but why is Sergei Gonchar the guy they put you up against in the demo hahaha... he is NOT "Tough Enough"!! They should've had someone like Orpik, Rupp, or at least Guerin to beat up so you at least could feel like a big boy instead of a little girl knocking Goncheese's helmet off!! ANYWAY LET'S HEAR IT:


WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ABOUT THE DEMO???!!!

3 comments:

derk2468 said...

Today the demo came out for xbox live gold members only. Tomorrow for silver members. But not until the 27th for Playstation Network members. It's freakin stupid Petr, and today is my Birthday, no lie. I wanna play it so bad!

Scoobygang said...

The game feels different than before. Passing is a lot looser, more like your really passing the puck. I haven't really tried board play in the demo yet. The puck is for more loose and bouncy, not too sure that part is really accurate, but at least it doesn't stick the the goalie like fly paper anymore.

derk2468 said...

I can't wait for this game! The passing is looser, everything isn't tape to tape you can actually over shoot a pass. Which was a huge thing for me in 09. There was no freakin way to do a lead pass! I love first person fighting, it's the closest to fighting I think we'll ever get. All in all it looks great and I can't wait for the site to be up Petr.

 

with help from cody bown?